Activity Access Card (“A Card”)
Would you like to use selected Sports Club facilities without committing to membership?
Then simply register for an Activity Access Card (“A Card”)
There is a once only £10 registration fee.
The A Card allows up to 4 days advance booking (with payment) for the following facilities (Prices from 1 September 2023 shown):
Spin Studio (£12 for 45 mins, £10 for 30 mins)
Badminton Courts (£7.50 for 60 minutes)
Squash Courts (£7.50 for 45 mins) (See 8 below)
Tennis Courts (£7.50 for 90 mins)
Exercise Classes (£12 for 45 mins, £10 for 30 mins)
‘No Strings’ Badminton (Sundays 9am to 11:30am) £7.50
Booking is via Reception or online (with payment). To book online you will need to register for a login password.
Once you have registered and obtained your A Card, obtain your online booking password via Online Booking/”Log In/Register”/Forgotten Password.
You will receive a confirmation email which may go to your spam/junk/events box.
Terms & Conditions
- IMPORTANT: A CARDS DO NOT CONFER ACCESS TO THE FITNESS ROOMS OR SWIMMING POOL (MEMBERS ONLY)
- Bookings may be made up to 4 days ahead. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Bookings may be made online, with full advance payment.
- We regret that no refunds or credit can be granted in respect of no-shows or cancellation
- IMPORTANT: On arrival at the Sports Centre the A Card Holder must report to Reception and collect a receipt for the booking. The receipt should be handed to the instructor for Cycling Studio classes as proof of booking and retained whilst using the Badminton, Tennis or 5v5 Football courts.
IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO REPORT TO SPORTS CENTRE RECEPTION FOR SQUASH BOOKINGS WHICH TAKE PLACE AT TREVOR BAILEY SPORTS GROUND, DULWICH COMMON, SE21 7HA.
- Activity Access Cards are available to persons aged 18+ only.
- Holders may access the College main site car park & Trevor Bailey Sports Ground car park, and NOT the Sports Centre car park.
- Cards must be carried at all times while using the facilities and produced on request.
- Holders must adhere to the rules of the club and instructions from club staff. The Sports Club reserves the right to cancel A Cards where holders fail to adhere to club rules and policies.
- Cards must be renewed annually free of charge.
- Replacement cards £5.00.
- In order to access the Squash Courts at Trevor Bailey Sports Ground cards will need to be authorised for access. Please ask Reception to arrange this.
- The Sports Club reserves the right to not to renew A Cards upon the date of their annual expiry.
- All A Card holders use the facilities at their own risk and Dulwich College Sports Club will not accept responsibility for any illness, injury or accident other than liability that may arise from its negligence of that of its staff.
- The liability of Dulwich College Sports Club for any damage or loss or A Card members’ property is limited to damage or loss suffered as a result of its negligence or that of its staff and in particular it will not accept liability for money, valuables or other personal property of A Card members.The use of your personal data by Dulwich College Sports Club is subject to our Data Protection Privacy Notice which can be viewed at: www.dcsportsclub.co.uk/privacy-policy