NEW – Activity Access Card
From 1 September, 2019, non-members will be able to register for the new Activity Access Card (A Card)
There is a once only £10 registration fee.
The A Card allows 4 days advance booking (with payment) for the following facilities:
The brand new Cycling Studio (£10 for 45 mins, £8 for 30 mins)
Squash Courts (£5 for 45 mins) (See 8 below)
Tennis Courts (£10 for 90 mins)
5v5 Football (Sundays 3-6pm, Astro 2) £15 for 60 mins.
Booking is via Reception or online (with payment). To book online you will need to register for a login password.
Existing User Card holders aged 18+ will automatically be upgraded to Activity Access card holder on 1 September. No need to switch your User Card.
Terms & Conditions
- IMPORTANT: ACTIVITY ACCESS CARDS DO NOT CONFER ACCESS TO THE FITNESS ROOMS OR SWIMMING POOL (MEMBERS ONLY)
- Bookings may be made up to 4 days ahead. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Bookings may be made online, with full advance payment.
- We regret that no refunds can be granted in respect of no-shows or cancellations.
- Activity Access cards are available to persons aged 18+ only.
- Holders may access the College main site car park & Trevor Bailey Sports Ground car park, and NOT the Sports Centre car park.
- Cards must be carried at all times while using the facilities and produced on request.
- Holders must adhere to the rules of the club and instructions from club staff. The Sports Club reserves the right to cancel Activity Access Cards where holders fail to adhere to club rules and policies.
- Cards must be renewed annually free of charge.
- Replacement cards £5.
- In order to access the Squash Courts at Trevor Bailey Sports Ground cards will need to be authorised for access. Please ask Reception to arrange this.
- The Sports Club reserves the right to not to renew A Cards upon the date of their annual expiry.