Become a Member
IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN OUR HIGH QUALITY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE THE SPORTS CLUB IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO NEW PAYING MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS.
If you wish to be placed on the waiting list, please complete a Membership Application Form [fillable] and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(There is no need to complete a DD mandate at this stage)
We will contact you when we re-open for applications.
You may wish to sign up for pay-as-you-go usage using an Activity Access (A) Card.
We currently remain open for new A Card members.
Dulwich College Sports Club is open to the local community & welcomes new members.
There is no contract and notice to cancel is only 1 calendar month.
EXERCISE CLASSES & SPIN STUDIO ARE NOW INCLUDED IN MEMBERSHIP.
There is a Joining Fee of £100 (waived for ex-Dulwich College students and parents of current DC or DUCKS students).
For Squash Only membership the Joining Fee is £50.
Joining Fees are non-refundable and become due again should membership be cancelled or allowed to lapse without prior arrangement with the management.
Subscriptions are payable monthly by Direct Debit (DD). The current price list is available from the downloads panel on the right.
Step-by-Step guide to joining The Sports Club:
- Print and complete the Membership Application Form from the download section on the right (Membership categories and prices are on the reverse of the form.)
- Print and complete the Membership Direct Debit Mandate. If you need help with this, complete it when you visit the club.
- Visit Sports Club Reception with your completed forms. You will need to pay the Joining Fee (if applicable) plus a pro-rata subscription covering the period between your joining date and your first DD payment.
- We will issue membership cards to all members aged 11 and over. (Under 11s do not need a card as they are not permitted to use the facilities unsupervised).
- You will be issued with the following:
- If you wish to use the Fitness Suite and/or Free Weights Room you will need to complete a fast track or full induction. You may book this free-of-charge when you join.
- Set up your online booking account by clicking ‘Login/Register’ and then ‘Forgotten Password’. You will receive an email with password instructions. (This may arrive in your spam or junk folder)
- New members aged 65 and over will automatically be granted access to the Sports Centre car park which is barrier controlled from 5:30 pm to 6am on weekdays and all weekend. All others should normally park in the College main site car park but may request temporary access for reasons of illness, injury, or other. See the download panel for an application form.
Lockers are available on a day use basis, keys available from Reception against a non-cash deposit.
We strongly recommend that you make use of this facility and avoid leaving any valuables unattended.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member!
* The New Member Welcome Vouchers include a free fitness induction, a complimentary exercise class, and 2 guest vouchers and 50% off a Personal Training or Wellbeing session.