Become a Member
Dulwich College Sports Club welcomes new members and there is currently no waiting list. There is no commitment or reference process.
There is a Joining Fee of £100 (except for ex-Dulwich College students and parents of current DC or DUCKS students).
For Squash Only membership the Joining Fee is £50.
Joining Fees are non-refundable and becomes due again should membership be cancelled or allowed to lapse without prior arrangement with the management.
Subscriptions are payable monthly by Direct Debit (DD). The current price list is available from the downloads panel on the right.
If you wish to view the facilities, please call in at any time during normal opening hours.
Step-by-Step guide to joining The Sports Club:
- Review the Customer Charter which includes Terms & Conditions of Membership.
- Download and complete the Membership Application Form. (Membership categories and prices are on the reverse of the form.)
- Download and complete the Membership Direct Debit Mandate. If you need help with this, complete it when you visit the club.
- Visit Sports Club Reception with your completed forms. You will need to pay the Joining Fee (if applicable) plus a pro-rata subscription covering the period between your joining date and your first DD payment.
- We will issue membership cards to all members aged 11 and over. (Under 11’s do not need a card as they are not permitted to use the facilities unsupervised).
- You will be issued with the following:
- If you wish to use the Fitness Suite and/or Free Weights Room you will need to complete a one-hour induction. You may book this free-of-charge when you join. (If you would prefer a more thorough Fitness Assessment this is an option.)
- If you wish to make use of the online court booking system (for Squash, Tennis, Badminton etc) you will need to register separately and collect your password.
- If you wish to benefit from unlimited access to exercise classes you will need to register separately for Class Pass Membership.
- Members aged 65 and over will automatically be granted access to the Sports Centre car park which is barrier controlled from 5:30pm on weekdays and at weekends. Others should normally park on the College main site, but may request temporary access for reasons of illness, injury, or other. See download panel for application form.
Lockers are available on a day use basis, keys available from Reception against a non-cash deposit. We strongly recommend that you make use of this facility and avoid leaving any valuables unattended.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member!
* The New Member Welcome Vouchers include a free fitness induction and fitness assessment, a complimentary exercise class and guest voucher, 50% off a PT or Therapy session, and 20% any of our sports courses.